At Michelle Marketing Group we offer a various assortment of services that can help your business have a cohesive look and feel.
Here are some quick FAQ's to answer our top 10 questions that we receive. Don't see your question answered? Fill out our form on our "Contact" page.
1. Where are you located?
We are located in the DMV area but we deal with the majority of our clients through digitally via email and calls.
2. What hours are you open?
We're available for contact 24/7 but we'll get back to you first email and then phone.
3. How much do you charge for web design?
Contact us and submit a project, click here. Every project is custom and has different needs. We provide custom pricing per project based upon needs & more.
4. What platform do you design your sites on?
We design for Wordpress, Squarespace, and Shopify. However, we also offer e-commerce solutions for Etsy, BigCartel, Ecwid, and Thinkific for online learning.
5. Do you design products?
Yes, we do! It's one of our most highly requested printed items. Simply submit an inquiry on our Contact page to get started.
6. I'm looking to launch my own store with custom t-shirts & mugs. Can you help me get started?
You've come to the perfect place. We offer e-commerce setup, product design, and fulfillment options for your business.
7. What forms of payment do you accept for projects?
We accept all major credit cards.
8. I'm not an entrepreneur but I would like some items printed for an upcoming event. Do you offer that service?
Yes, we do. We offer fulfillment for orders with a minimum of 10 products being ordered.
9. Do you provide printing for retail boutique owners for vending?
We sure do! We can provide you with a custom package including banners, table covers, mannequin bodies, ect.
10. What is the turnaround for your web design as well as your product printing?
Our websites take approximately 6-8 weeks to complete. However, please note that projects may extend past that time. For product printing, you will receive your items within 7-14 weeks after finalizing the design and picking what types of products you want the design printed on.